Online Consent & Medical Declaration Form
At Forest Skills Ltd we take your health and safety very seriously. That’s why we request that every participant, whether actively involved in the event or just in the background (e.g. parents at birthday parties) complete a Consent & Medical Declaration Form.
Please ensure that you complete this form no later than 48 hours before the start of your course/event.
[su_spoiler title=”Important information for course attendees, Parents/Guardians. Please click here to read” open=”no” style=”default” icon=”plus”]
- This form must be completed before the you can take part in the course/event. You will be refused entry if this form is not fully completed and presented before the start of the course/event. There will be no exceptions to this rule. Should you be refused entry no refund will be due or paid.
- Please note that if you attend a course/event without proper clothing & footwear (see our kit list page) you will be refused entry. This also applies to parents/guardians. There will be no exception to this rule. Should you be refused entry no refund will be due or paid.
- You must ensure that you make your own arrangements to arrive at & leave the course/event. Forest Skills Ltd, staff and assistants will not be responsible for the you outside the times of their course/event and you cannot stay at the venue outside of your course/event times. We recommend that you should aim to arrive no more than 15 minutes before your course/event.
- You must ensure that any changes to the information given in this form are notified to the Forest Skills Ltd course/event Leader prior to the commencement of the course/event.
- Forest Skills Ltd, its staff & assistants cannot take responsibility for any lost or damaged clothing/personal items during the course/event. We strongly recommend that you don’t wear, or have with you, anything that should remain clean, dry or protected.
- You must ensure that you have sufficient clothing, sun screen and medication (as appropriate) for the duration of your course/event.
- Should you need to change into your spare clothing, you will be requested to do so in privacy away from the main group.
- The information given on this form will only be used by Forest Skills Ltd and will be held in the strictest confidence. Forest Skills Ltd are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (registration number Z3457831). Under Information Commissioners Office rules, we are required to keep information regarding those who attend our courses for a minimum of 3 years, or for a period of 3 years after they reach their 21st birthday.
- We have a strict Information Policy under which your information will be kept.